Do you want to be part of Chester healing from violence? Do you have time or skills that you want to put in the service of your community? Volunteer with us!
- Licensed therapists and counselors to assist in our response to schools following a violent incident
- Volunteers who can help to provide childcare during our group sessions
- Volunteers who can help to deliver information at outreach events about our services and the benefits of counseling for mental health and healing
- Survivors of violence who can share their stories of healing and help support others on the same path
- Volunteers with technical skills to help us provide current and effective communication and documentation of our work
- Volunteers to help with securing meals for our programs or to help with fundraising
And so much more!